Visa, Immigration, Green Card, Property Investment, Real Estate Europe, Investment Immigration

Immigration for

Working visa for Employees

You will normally need to be in one of the following situations to have working visa in your destination Country:

  1. Have the right to work based on Ancestry/nationality or based on having a partner from that Country.
  2. Have a valid work permit or visa that allows you to work. Normally, it would be the employer who applies for this.
  3. Have a temporary or permanent working visa that allows you to work. This is normally based on your skills, qualifications and work experience.

Some common examples of working visa categories that allow you to work abroad are covered below:

  • UK Highly Skilled Migrant Programme
  • Australia Skilled Migration
  • New Zealand Skilled Migration
  • Canada Skilled Worker Pogramme
  • UK Visa under the Association Agreement